Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 3 Blogtoberfest - Are the school holidays over yet?



We are in the 2nd week of our Term 3 school holidays here, and its about now that I start to lag. I will admit 24 hours a day with three children starts to take its toll and yesterday I hit the wall. A trip to Melbourne with the 3 said children (for business, not pleasure unfortunately) probably contributed. I find driving in Melbourne (as I don't live there) stressful and the closure of the Burnely and Domain tunnels (they go under part of the city) added to my stress.

Even before we were back home I had announced (to the delight of the children) we would be getting takeaway for dinner, as I couldn't even get my head around the idea of cooking.

But today is a new morning and we are off to swimming lessons (intensive swim during the school holidays), we have cookie dough in the refrigerator to bake and oldest needs a new pair of shoes! The weather is also supposed to be glorious in our part of the world, so maybe some work in the backyard is in store.

Only 4 more sleeps left and the children are back at kinder and school. I'm sure come Monday I will be wishing it was still the school holidays:) Cyndy Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...