Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 28 Blogtoberfest - To Market To Market

My next market is in 2 weeks, so Sunday was all about market prep. One of my best sellers at markets are my bibs in various Australiana fabrics (mostly vintage, but sometimes new). Here's a new one. The fabric looks linen like, but is cotton and features some well loved Melbourne icons.



Don't worry my Sydney sider friends. There's a fabric for you too:) I've even made enough to put a few of each in my shops (Etsy and Madeit), so look for listings later this week:) Cyndy Pin It

1 comment:

Claire said...

Great fabric and a nice little Aussie gift for a new bub CynFy.....I have seen similar fabric at Spotlight, but only the french and English design. Must keep an eye out for the Australian style....

CLaire :}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...