Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 21 Blogtoberfest - A Koala Christmas

Not that I don't have enough to do, but today I decided to work on a few Christmas ornaments (that's right, I said the dreaded C word).
 
I've had the idea for this ornament in my head for about 3 years. And a simple idea it is: Australian wooden animal shapes covered with Christmas themed papers.


I still need to punch the hole at the top and add ribbon, but hopefully you get the idea:)

Originally I thought the children could make these for my family who live overseas. They still could, if I hadn't used all the Australian animal shapes:)

Have you started any Christmas projects or gifts for friends or relatives yet? Cyndy Pin It

1 comment:

sister outlaws said...

These look terrific! Great idea! I'm thinking of starting some Christmas things today too! I thought it might be a bit "freaky" but if you have started well that makes me feel better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...