Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Op Shop Find

Yesterday, on the way to a birthday party, middle and I stopped into an op shop we frequent. I always come home with more when middle is with me and yesterday was no exception.

I am not a huge figurine fan, but we found these Japanese cold paint ones packaged up together in a bag. When middle saw the horses in the bag she was sold.




I found this koala (mama and baby) piggy bank. I used to have a real piggy bank. It was vintage, ceramic and pink, but it was stolen when our house was broken into over a couple of years ago (I was more upset that they took the pig than the change in it). I've been looking for another piggy bank to replace it. True it's not a pig, but it is pretty cute:)


And of course what would a trip to the op shop be without some books. A Nancy Drew for middle and two Enid Blyton's for me:)


Hoping you had some lovely finds this week:) Be sure to visit Flea Market Finds at Her Library Adventures to see what others have found! Cyndy Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You found some great stuff , lucky you !

Bron said...

Great finds....my girl would love the Nancy Drew find...we found one just the other week. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...