Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fabric Stash: Koala (Bear)

In the last two weeks I have been on a bit of a binge. No not food, fabric! I am always looking for Australian themed fabric to use in my projects (all part of my Australian obssession:). I don't often find such fabrics in shops, instead the internet is my friend and for some reason over the last week or so, I have come accross five different koala (bear) fabrics that I needed to have for my stash.

The first two seem to be cotton poly blends. Not my favourite fabric to work with (I don't really like the feel) but on the plus side they don't wrinkle much:) Plus how could I resist this little beach koala?



The other three are all cotton flannel. Love the feel of flannel, and the koalas on these three are so sweet:) I've been thinking about making some rattle balls (for babies) and think this flannel would be perfect mixed with other fabrics.




And these are just the five koala themed fabrics I found this week - can you imagine what else is in my stash after years of collecting? Cyndy Pin It

2 comments:

Nora MacPhail said...

Amazing collection. So cute!

lordschick said...

Would you happen to know the website where you found the beachy koala fabric? My daughter is a huge fan of koalas, but can't seem to find much.(And she is also a beach bum, so this would be PERFECT for her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...