Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Felt Play Food: Hundreds & Thousands


In one of my more desperate inspired parenting moments this week, I plucked a packet of Hundreds & Thousands off the shelf while shopping with littlest at Aldis. I had forgotten to bring her water bottle and a snack and she was whinging up a storm. I was hoping the promise of a biscuit when we got home would keep her quiet. It didn't:(

My impulse purchase, however, wasn't a total loss. I had been thinking about making a felt version of the biscuit for a while, and now I had the research I needed. And yes, my research did require eating some:)


You will note these are a round version (non Arnotts), there are also square ones (Arnotts). I decided to make the round ones as so many of the other felt biscuits I have made (e.g. iced vo vo, tim tam) are rectangular:) You know, just trying to shake things up a little:)

Next on my list? Tic Tocs - more research though is required:) Cyndy Pin It

2 comments:

Judith said...

Just discovered your blog via Buttontree Lane. Off to have a peek around...

Bron said...

They are just lovely and the endless amount of research that is needed is tough work I am sure. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...