Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Creative Space


OK, so my picture is not about creating today - just some gratuitous cuteness I thought I would share:) It's school holidays for us, so everything is a bit out of whack this week - one day we even stayed in our pj's ALL day! I have squeezed in a little time on the peg magnets from last week finishing five of eight sets - I might have to share a pic of them in the next day or two:)

The above picture is the newest member of our family - Ginger. She is cat number two for us. I didn't plan on getting her (and yes, it was me not the children who wanted to get her), but I saw her at the vets and it was love at first sight. She's been with us for about 8 weeks. In case you are wondering, she is called Ginger because she has a ginger paw. I won a food basket at the school Trivia Night/Auction two weeks ago and finally emptied it the other day. I guess Ginger thought it would make a cosy bed for her. The result was too cute, hence the pic!

Hope you are enjoying your school holidays or getting time to create in your space. For more creative spaces you can visit here. Cyndy Pin It

5 comments:

Cat said...

Aww your new addition is very cute. She sure has made herself at home in that box, it looks perfect for her.:)

Lisa said...

aww she is so CUTE! i would love to spend the whole day in my pjs and not have to go out and a lovly cup of hot choc hmm sounds great maybe over the school Holidays.we still have one more day of school.

Hugs
xo

Sam Findlay said...

So cute! There is something magical about kittens!

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

very very cute! Ginger looks as snug as a bug in your food crate ... perhaps you should sew up a pillow to fit for her ... i bet she'll love you forever for that hehehe

Kylie said...

She is very sweet. We are thinking of getting a cat next year (after we move) School holidays are almost at an end here:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...