Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Mama always said...

if you don't know what to write, then just write what you can. I have been thinking about starting a blog where I can share my experiences for quite some time, but writing the first post has been a bit of a barrier for me. Today I decided I just need to get over it and post something, anything. So here it is, my first blog post.

So what can you look forward to in the future (I promise other posts will be more entertaining or informative than this one)?

Posts about my crafting self; I am not a singularly focused crafter. No, I am one of those I will try anything crafters. These will probably be the informative ones:)

Posts about my family; I have three children under the age of 9, so plenty of fodder there. These will probably be the entertaining ones:)

So thanks for the words of wisdom mom. I did it. I wrote what I could.

Cyndy Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...